tobias c. van Veen on Fri, 2 Dec 2005 12:17:26 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> [ann] ALT-X audio: x-mas special

Dear friends,

Just in time for the holidays, Alt-X Audio delivers a set of new
releases,
featuring our first Alt-Xmas Album. Other new programs include tobias c.
van
veen's streaming Counter-Strike interventions, and the launching of a
weekly
music video blog from Alt-X Audio host, Trace Reddell.

Details and links follow.

*    .        .
  .  *   .
.         .   .    .
    .       .
.      .       .
.           .
Alt-X Audio Presents   .
Don't Drive Today with Yesterday's Maps
The Meta-Sci-Fi-Christmas-Musical
By Joe Milutis
Now available in hypertext form.
****Starring Frankie Martin*****
Including THE COMPLETE SAGA,
CHARTS FOR THE SONGS, MORE META,
AND AN ESSAY ON THE """"TRUE MEANING
OF CHRISTMAS"""""".

Our featured project: the Alt-Xmas Album, 'Don't Drive Today with
Yesterday's Map,' is a holiday hyper-musical arranged like an advent
calendar.

The project begins today, December 1, 2005. From now until December 25th,
you'll find daily media treats that offer a genre-bending treatment of
Christmas, militarism, film, and failure. The project is directed by Joe
Milutis and stars Frankie Martin.

Don't cheat!
It's time art!
Christmas must be overthrown!

http://www.altx.com/audio

*    .        .
  .  *   .
.         .   .    .
    .       .
.      .       .
.           .
AND THERE's MORE!

:: alt-x audio #14 ::
"air.strike"
streaming performance
by tobias c. van veen

Collateral interventions in the Counter-Strike gaming network.

http://www.altx.com/audio

*    .        .
  .  *   .
.         .   .    .
    .       .
.      .       .
.           .
AND STILL MORE!

alt-x audio <<now with video>>
hosting "It's a Psych-Out!"
the new music video blog from
Pharmakopolis Broadcasting Services

Weekly collisions between the PBS mp3 catalog and a database of video
objects.

http://www.altx.com/audio

*    .        .
  .  *   .
.         .   .    .
    .       .
.      .       .
.           .
Alt-X Audio features concept albums, streaming audio feeds, and on the
EBR
flip-side, essays on music, sound, and noise.

Best wishes,

Trace Reddell
Your Host at
Alt-X Audio,