Projekt30 on Sat, 28 Jan 2006 00:31:54 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> [ann] Jury the February Exhibition

.

News From Projekt30:

We would like to invite you to participate in the curating process of
Projekt30's February Exhibition. Please stop by, it only takes a
minute, and it's fun to help curate an art show.

Go to:

http://www.projekt30.com

...and follow the "help jury the february show" link.  All work will be
online for jurying until January 31st, the results will go online
on February 1st.  If you have any questions regarding the jurying
process please see the jurying faq located at:

http://www.projekt30.com/juror_questions.html

If you are interested in any of the featured artists for any reason
please feel free to use the "contact this artist" link below their work.

Happy Holidays, we hope you enjoy the show!

Projekt30:

Projekt30 is an artist run arts organization. It is our mission is to
expose artists to "brick and mortar" galleries interested in presenting
their work.  We are expanding the marketing tools available by providing
easy to build websites for emerging artists.  We are helping shape the
art world in the twenty-first century by using our public jury system to
encourage broader public interest in the fine arts.

Projekt30 1191 Broadway, Suite 2A Brooklyn, NY 11221