Art News on Fri, 3 Feb 2006 11:09:08 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> [call] [Art News] Call for Entries from L.A. Center for Digital Art

.

Los Angeles Center for Digital Art

      107 West Fifth Street - Los Angeles, CA 90013

      Director: Rex Bruce
      website: www.lacda.com

      OPEN CALL FOR DIGITAL ART AND PHOTOGRAPHY: Los Angeles Center For
Digital Art "TOP 40" Juried Show

      LACDA announces our "TOP 40" juried competition for digital art and
p=
hotography. Entrants submit three JPEG files of original work. All styles
o=
f 2D artwork and photography where digital processes of any kind were
integ=
ral to the creation of the images are acceptable. Open to all
geographical =
locations. Forty (!) selected winners recieve one print up to 24x36 on
muse=
um quality paper to be shown in an international group exhibition in our
ga=
llery from March 9-April 1, 2006. Deadline: February 26. The show will be
w=
idely promoted and will include a reception for the artists. Entry fee is
$=
30US.

      Direct link for registration:
http://www.acteva.com/booking.cfm?bevai=
d=3D103863

      Complete information and prospectus:
http://lacda.com/juried/juriedsh=
ow.html

      Gallery Information: Los Angeles Center For Digital Art is
dedicated =
to the propagation of all forms of digital art, supporting local,
internati=
onal, emerging and established artists. We have an ongoing schedule of
exhi=
bits and competitions, and produce editions of wide format archival
prints.=
 We are located in the burgeoning Gallery Row district of downtown Los
Ange=
les.

      Los Angeles Center For Digital Art
      107 West Fifth Street
      Los Angeles, CA 90013
      http://www.lacda.com

      Director: Rex Bruce
      lacda@lacda.com

      Art News is an e-mail announcement service that provides
information =
about exhibitions at some of the world's leading art galleries selected.
Ar=
t News reaches the combined audiences of International Art Fairs,
galleries=
, museums, and is thus a powerful tool for getting directly to this
influen=
tial audience with information about exhibition programs and other
events.=
=20

      International galleries, museums, institutions, private and public
gr=
oups, artists, architects, designers, are invited to join Art News
service.=
 Each advertisement takes the form of an e-mail announcement, and
features =
a press release, an image, and a link to the announcer's website.
Announcem=
ents are distributed directly to over 60,000 international collectors,
cons=
ultants, advisers, critics, writers, curators, dealers and other visual
art=
s professionals. Database demographics: 40% in North America, 45% in
Europe=
, 15% in other locations (South America, Australia, Japan, etc.). =20

      Additionally all announcements are permanently archived on It's
LIQUI=
D web site, creating a valuable research resource of some of the most
impor=
tant events world wide. Art News offers an unprecedented opportunity for
pa=
rticipating clients to reach the most dynamic members of the community of
p=
rofessionals worldwide.

      If you are interested in our services, or you want to open an Art
New=
s office in your city, please contact us at support@itsliquid.com.

      Thanks for all,=20
      Art News Team - It's LIQUID Group