Devrim Bayar on Mon, 6 Feb 2006 13:04:21 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> [call] Call for article

.

Dear art historian friends,

 The next issue of the free and independant art
 magazine Code
 (http://www.codemagazine.be/ + dwnload the first 2
 issus at
 -http://homeusers.brutele.be/codedoc/pdf/2005_0.pdf

-http://homeusers.brutele.be/codedoc/pdf/2006_1.pdf),
 will be
 dedicated to the "new nature." By the term "new
 nature," we
 understand phenomenons such as the virtualization of
 the reality,
 the urbanization, cloning,...  We are looking for
 contributions in
 the form of short articles presenting a work, an
 artist, a
 collective, an exhibition, a cultural theory, etc,
 related more or
 less closely to the topic. The deadline to submit an
 article is
 February 27. Please let me know asap if you're
 interested in
 participating or forward to others who may want to.

 Best,

 Devrim

 Devrim Bayar
 Columbia University
 Department of Art History and Archeology
 email: db2188@columbia.edu