curator on Fri, 2 Jun 2006 21:43:37 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> DEADLINE EXTENDED for LACDA Juried Competition

.

Hi,

DEADLINE EXTENDED THROUGH TUESDAY MAY 23

Just a note of thanks to all who have entered, and to let you know that due to numerous requests and because we experienced technical difficulties with registrations on May 21 that the deadline for entries for the Los Angeles Center for Digital Art Juried Competition will be extended through Tuesday May 23.

For complete information and registration visit our website:
http://lacda.com/juried/juriedshow.html

Direct link to registration page:
http://www.acteva.com/booking.cfm?bevaid=110175

Thanks to everyone for your support and our
continuing success!

Yours,

Rex Bruce

Director