? on Thu, 30 Nov 2006 17:21:02 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> Excellenz Info Bug - RAUM [][][] Berlin - 30.11.06

.

 | 1                  THE UNITED STATES OF EUROPE                   1 |
 |                             __Novus__                              |
 |    IMMATERIALIATI        ,-'         `-.        HU 03112006 B      |
 |                        ,'  ,mmsmW@@Wm_  `.                         |
 |           @           /   i@@@@`@@@@@@s   \     BERLIN, FRG        |
 |           ,          /    d[ 8*+8@@@@@@i   \                       |
 |         ,''\         |   ,AMM@/VM@@@@@@[   |    ### # # ##   #     |
 |       ,' /  \        |   *m-'YbgW@@@@@@s   |    #   # # # # # #    |
 |     ,'  /    \       |    b_gWA*K@fd@@@@[  |    ##  # # ##  # #    |
 |     \  /      \      \    ~~MP ,A` @@@@@|  /    #   # # # # # #    |
 |      \/________\      \      [,P      V*` /     ### ### # #  #     |
 |                        `.     !         ,'                         |
 |        NY 9/11           '_           _'        The President      |
 |                            ordo--mundi          Xcellence          |
 | 1                        ONE INFO DOLLAR                         1 |

 Excellenz Info Bug

 9/11 War Eine Faelschung

Raum [][][] Schwedenstr. 16 13357 Berlin-Mitte/Wedding Germany Th., 2006/11/30 21:00 h

 Special Guest:
 Luther Blissett as You

 The German anti-americanism of PACE flags, the enemy Bush and the
 star spangled banner patriotism at the end of the newest enlightning
 film à la indymedia[1] are not sufficient, in order to clarify, how
 the situation is presently. The twists of the capital, e.g. in the
 FRG, under the protection of state, army and police etc. is always on
 world market level. One can read the ascent of the European Union
 under German leadership in the European Agenda 2010.[2]

 The head of a renowned university[3] must therefore censor in
 the interest of masking the connections of elite formation and new
 (old) poverty everything coming too close while keeping the
 won status quo as top frontline institution of the classwar from
 above in the field of know-how/knowledge.[4]

 His Excellency Information is obviously not simply a simple
 cabbalistic conspiracy[5], and also not eatable money, as Robert
 Anton Wilson had to recite 1998 in a movie[6] for a few euro dollar.

 In the Room in the Schwedenstrasse 16, Berlin-Mitte (Wedding)
 Germany[7] there will be offered excellent good info bugs as credit
 for Mind&Brain[8] on 2006/11/30 starting at 21:00 o'clock, so that
 the new age(s) of the new world order(s), also known as
 "globalization", gets into the last big city province. We will show
 _Loose Change_ and a Robert Anton Wilson-Loop from _23_ on about 20
 monitors, various euro[9] is in the real fake mix for almost nothing,
 38317 plays short hymns to the criticism of immaterialism[10] and miga
 presents his heads-cutting-and-nothing-to-say "Reportage from Kraft
 der Erde".

 [1] http://www.loosechange911.com
 [2] PRESIDENCY CONCLUSIONS LISBON EUROPEAN COUNCIL 23 AND 24 MARCH
     2000 http://www.consilium.europa.eu/ueDocs/cms_Data/docs/
     pressData/en/ec/00100-r1.en0.htm
 [3] http://www.hu-berlin.de (dt.)
 [4] http://de.indymedia.org/2006/11/161107.shtml (dt.)