Samar Habib on Sun, 1 Apr 2007 04:37:58 +0200 (CEST)
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
<nettime-ann> CFP: Nebula: Generalist/All Topics (06/10/07; online publication)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: <nettime-ann> CFP: Nebula: Generalist/All Topics (06/10/07; online publication)
- From: Samar Habib <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 16:34:52 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ubWtp8ztz+jbNjED66WsQBrS07ZwihDr58uX94Q+K/wsAWnpj1zkwf0sk9KYzb7J5EOw/4HpZGecMUMwNhzZ9uzG7g+cAflx7S9N7eY32n+dNWmphI/ppNMWndmoafVtm2KeOoZ0R2Gx8KScZioeDmbgIx5FXtb4dSxvwNpZmxk= ;
Nebula 4.1 is now online with unlimited access at http://www.nobleworld.biz. For your convenience the current issue?s table of contents is set out below. The CFP follows the contents list.
We are now accepting submissions for Nebula 4.2. Please visit our website to learn more information about the journal, our submission guidelines and policies (http://www.nobleworld.biz/journalformat/submissionguidelines.html).
Nebula is an online, peer-reviewed, academic periodical which is interested in all things intellectual with the intention of providing a platform for interdisciplinary reading. Unlike other academic periodicals, Nebula is not limited to one Faculty
or subject. We accept academic articles from any discipline provided that these are written in non-specialist language and in a manner that appeals to a broad audience. Nebula also publishes intellectual writings that may not necessarily meet the generic conventions of an academic article. In addition, we encourage academics and intellectuals to participate in a public debate as regards world politics. We particularly welcome submissions of a marginal or ?against the grain? nature and those that heavily interrogate popular political ideologies in a sound and well-evidenced manner. Writings of high calibre that are particularly underrepresented in other academic periodicals are most welcome for consideration.
Nebula also publishes literary and art works and is willing to consider any (graphic, cartoon etc.) material, which can be published on the world wide web. Submissions intended for Nebula are not limited by a particular house style; we simply ask that whichever referencing style is being used, that it is used consistently and thoroughly throughout each piece.
Submissions for Nebula 4.2 are due June 10, 2007.
Email articles in .doc or equivalent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, please also include a brief biographical
note and a brief CV
Imagination is more important than knowledge
- A. Einstein
nettime-ann mailing list