candyfactory on Fri, 18 May 2007 19:16:01 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> *CANDY FACTORY'S PATHETIC OBJECTS

.
artonline.jp presents
*CANDY FACTORY'S PATHETIC OBJECTS
http://artonline.jp/pathetic/

UNTITLED (7 largest images of senator online )

HELLO CLASSMATES. I HAVEN'T SEEN ANYONE
FOR A WHILE SINCE GRADUATION. IF YOU FIND
THIS WRITE ME BACK. HEY WHAT'S UP GUYS.

A JAPANESE GARDEN IN SWEDEN.
Landskrona Konsthall ( with MIKE BODE )

TAKESHIMA MONOGATARI (TAKESHIMA STORY)
SAGAWA SEIKA CONFECTIONERY
ON SALE AT YASUKUNI SHRINE GIFT SHOP
and DOKDO / TAKESHIMA
( with YOUNG-HAE CHANG EAVY INDUSTRIES )

KIDNEY FOR SALE. Fully functional kidney for sale.
You can choose either kidney. Buyer pays all transplant
and medical costs. Of course only one for sale,
as I need the other one to live. Serious bids only.
(Lyrics from the promotional copy at eBay /
Music by Takuji Kogo for the introduction of the web project
" Kidney Super Market by Shilpa Gupta.
Published at A candy factory project Hiroshima city museum of Art.)

THE REPUBLIC OF NAURU
(Music : National Anthem of the Republic of Nauru )

土日祝日のみで生死に関わる事以外、全てO.K.
ANY WAY YOU WANT ANY TIME YOU WANT
EXCEPT WEEKENDS & HOLIDAYS,
ANY WAY YOU WANT ANY TIME YOU WANT
AS LONG AS IT DOES NOT KILL ME.

*CANDY FACTORY PROJECTS 2007
http://artonline.jp
Presented by Artonline.jp
Supported by A.I.K / Art Institute Kitakyushu
http://a-i-k.jp/