jessicaallee on Thu, 7 Jun 2007 01:56:03 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> Call for Work: Danger Zone

.
Studio 27, a micro-cinema in San Francisco that hosts avant-garde film and video screenings, is looking for short works for an upcoming program on the theme of safety vs. danger. Formally, this could be articulated by the expression of cinematic qualities: composition, color, visual and sound relations, or montage. Works that deal with threats, ranging from the physical to the psychological, are also welcome.

We are requesting a work less than 15 minutes in length on playable DVD (all region), MiniDV (NTSC), Super 8, or 16mm film.

Please send all materials noted below to our mailing address. We will not accept on-line submissions.

Materials must be received by July 1, 2007

Submit:
- a preview DVD copy, labeled with director's name, title, duration, original format, country of origin, and year of production.
- a brief description of the work.
- a SASE, if you would like your materials returned to you (only U.S. mail will be returned).

Mail to:

Tomonari Nishikawa
Studio 27
588 Sutter Street, #11
San Francisco, CA 94102
U.S.A.

E-mail Contact:
tomonarinishikawa@studio27.org

For more information and an archive of our past events, please visit studio27.org