mason dixon on Mon, 15 Oct 2007 15:45:34 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> Fwd: Full-time position at e-flux

.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: e-Flux <info@mailer.e-flux.com>
Date: Oct 6, 2007 2:33 PM
Subject: Full-time position at e-flux
To: xchicago@gmail.com

 10/06/07 ________________________________

 ________________________________

 e-flux is looking to hire a smart, self-motivated individual to join
our team in New York City. The job entails running the office's day to
day operations, as well as maintaining and developing its online
ventures. Our ideal candidate must have strong communication skills, a
background in arts administration and arts writing/editing, fluency in
English, and a high degree of experience/knowledge of international
art institutions. This position is utterly essential to the success of
every aspect of e-flux's projects and programs, and we would love to
find someone who can grow with our organization, and someone with whom
our organization will grow.

 Preliminary interviews will be conducted in the coming week. Please
send your resume and cover letter to liz@e-flux.com to be considered,
with a note about your availability for interviews. We are looking for
someone available to begin working in mid-November. Salary
commensurate with experience.