Moacrealsloa/SoundsandEmotions on Thu, 6 Dec 2007 18:52:21 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> Playlist 224 Experimental Music For Experimental People

.
Hi,

Hereby the playlist 224 of Sounds and Emotions.

"Experimental music for experimental people"

This week a lot of weird stuff!!To listen to the show use one of the following links (24 hours a day)

Title; Played; Label; Time;
Feel The Blacklash; Attrition; Two Gods; 3'43";
Mouche Bleue; Da Beat Bass Brass Xperienz; DBBBX; 8'55";
Of Acids And Angels; Off The Sky; Databloem; 7'16";
The Lake; Johannes Welsch / David Hess / Paul Hinger; Sonic Flame; 8'43";
Jatropha II; Extenz'O; Marmouzic; 6'03";
Gog Ma Gog; Coxhill / Miller; Cuneiform; 8'34";
There's Always A Hope : N° VII; Anatoly Vapirov / Harry Tavitian; Ava; 8'35";
Axieme Part 1 ; Steve Lacy; Red Records; 14'28";
Kaviria; Ataraxia; Ark Records; 5'56";

Enjoy the musical trip!

Don't hesitate to forward this mail to people who could be interested in it.

If you have a website you may set the link of my show on it if you wish.

Thanks to those who send me the wounderful cd's.

Links of music are welcome but I can't use them in my show.It's technically to complicated to use them.If you can send them as a cd then it would be possible that I can use them for the show.

If you would like to receive the weekly playlist just send a mail to moacrealsloa@yahoo.fr  with in the subject field  "playlist".

All feedback is welcome in english , french , german or dutch.

Kind regards,

Nico

Nico Bogaerts
Sounds and Emotions
60 Rue De L'Obus
1070 Brussels
Belgium
Europe

To be removed from the list, simply reply to this message with the word 'remove' in the subject field.Don't forget to mention the original e-mail adress at which you received the message if it is a forwarded mail.

Yahoo! Mail : Stockage illimité et Messenger intégré. Changez aujourd'hui de mail !