mason dixon on Fri, 1 Feb 2008 19:05:23 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> Fwd: TEL AVIV FILM FESTIVAL 2008 DEADLINE / FEB 1, 2008

.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Film_Careers <filmcareers@colum.edu>
Date: Jan 29, 2008 2:45 PM
Subject: TEL AVIV FILM FESTIVAL 2008 DEADLINE / FEB 1, 2008
To: FILM_CAREERS@lists.colum.edu

We are writing you to remind you that the deadline for the Tel Aviv Film
Festival 2008 is approaching and is February 1st 2008

The registration site is: http://www.taufilmfest.com/registration.asp
Your User name: COLUM
Your password: 55004

Please see enclosed the instructions regarding the registration process.
For any further information or problems feel free to contact me.

Mr. Rotem Yifat
International Competition Coordinator

The 12th International Student Film Festival is honored to invite you to
participate in our festival!

The Festival will take place from May 31 until June 07, 2008, in Tel Aviv,
Israel.