Alice O'Reilly on Sat, 2 Feb 2008 12:24:21 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> tank.tv and Videospread at the Roxy Bar and Screen : 06/02/08 8pm

.
tank.tv and Videospread at the Roxy Bar and Screen
6th February 2008
8pm
Admission Free

tank.tv is happy to present Urban I.D. in collaboration with Marseilles based organization Videospread. The programme will be screened at the Roxy Bar and Screen on February 6th 2008 starting at 8pm.

The program Urban I.D. explores urban space, the potential it has to influence our vision of the world, the way we imagine our cities and tomorrow's urban landscapes. It is an exploration of video as a way to modify our experience of scale, time duration and attention to our immediate surroundings.

The artworks of Christophe Berdaguer & Marie Péjus, Pia Lindman, Kristina Solomoukha and Sylvie Ungauer are both a transposition of reality and a virtual experience.

We hope to see you there!

Roxy Bar and Screen
128 - 132 Borough High St
London
SE1 1LB

http://www.tank.tv
http://www.videospread.com

--
- - - - - - - - - - - -

tank.tv
2nd Floor
Princess House
50 - 60 Eastcastle Street
London
W1W 8EA

alice@tank.tv
T: +44 (0)207323 3475
F: +44 (0)207631 4280

http://www.tank.tv

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Now showing: The Whole World
Curated by Ian White for www.tank.tv
1st January 2008 - 1st March 2008

Fresh Moves - Out now! Order your copy on www.tank.tv

"A significant archive of creative practices in the early years of twenty-first century England"
Tyler Coburn, Tomorrow Unlimited

---

tank.tv is an inspirational showcase for innovative work in film and
video. Dedicated to exhibiting and promoting emerging and established
international artists, www.tank.tv acts as a major online gallery and
archive for video art. A platform for contemporary moving images.