Mason Dixon on Wed, 21 May 2008 20:02:10 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> Call 4 New Media

.
This is going to be a very exciting exhibit. I highly encourage participation.

Hello everyone,

Attached is a call to artists for M5's upcoming exhibit, ECHO. A hyperlink is attached below as well. Please pass this on to anyone you know who might be interested in submitting work for the exhibit. This will surely be a unique experience. If you have any questions regarding the exhibit, feel free to contact me.

http://www.mfive.org/echo

Hope your all doing well and I look forward to seeing you soon.

Christophe