Nis Rømer on Thu, 19 Nov 2009 18:31:58 +0100 (CET)
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
<nettime-ann> Christiania Researcher in Residence Open Call 2010
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: <nettime-ann> Christiania Researcher in Residence Open Call 2010
- From: Nis Rømer <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 14:11:49 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=/KT08+hhLDb0UygFn55ykE2rHVuz8RI71sN2wA1FYBU=; b=GS+hSxpdWAspad+2KshKuRu/t8aLfk8K/hLZ7x11SluHKBPKcIUI7qEE+Nh0iR5E56 606eu6ayF+y4C56Uiik89+F6vBClODTPuKXKCrnuZlCAxrbZN+U+K07on9wsSs4AgBIl oU+T7ButgJf+R9QhzQ3nCN9iM8N2ZzDzt2280=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=NOj52clOU1qQ5xkMig+tZtHvKyFidl+fxgDSe3jW9bDTWQjI2rZO9oE9SmNGb9w1iv EUBzPQxBVRJ8eDBTCy2FWe7/kyAgFnhSfe6GuazimJg+rxsmqoQ29P0KLQBes1/mmEre l4eGL1n5AWgyv6vmSw/ti+PMQAXdWPkATWQC4=
.Christiania Researcher in Residence (CRIR) offers residency for artists and academic researchers with a specific interest in Christiania as an important field of study. Time of residency is between January 1st and September 1st 2010. Typically 1-4 weeks depending on the project.
The aim of the Christiania Researcher in Residence project is to involve artists, researchers and academics in an open, critical and reflective dialog around the free town Christiania in Copenhagen, and to feed new creative and critical thinking into the public realm. Christiania's insight and experience into local organization, alternative architecture, lifestyle, culture, sustainable environments, quality of life, democracy and innovation is unique in the world and could generate important knowledge that may inspire new urban thinking.
For 2010 we especially encourage applications dealing with the legal situation in Christiania since the Danish High Court is supposed to deliver a central ruling on Christiania beginning 2011. But all applications dealing with aspects of Christiania are welcome.
The CRIR house has few and simple facilities; heating, Internet, kitchen and a terrace with a view in the front. The house and rent is free of charge. Residents will pay for electricity, water and heating. A deposit 500DKK @14 days, 1000 DKK @1 month stay is paid upon arrival. Researchers are expected to finance their own living costs.
How to apply
To apply you need to write a short application. You need to:
-Describe your project.
-Explain your project's expected audience and method of distribution in Denmark or abroad.
-Indicate your preferred period of stay (typically 1-4 weeks).
-Consider how your project may be communicated internally in Christiania.
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are dealt with on a continuous basis but the sooner we receive it, the better the chances for finding a free time slot. Your application will be evaluated by the steering group and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
For more info go to: http://www.crir.net
nettime-ann mailing list