Digital in Berlin on Sat, 13 Feb 2010 06:45:14 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> Digital in Berlin Newsletter

.
Dear Music Lovers!

Welcome to the first Digital in Berlin newsletter of 2010. There's much to tell in all things D/B related.

Firstly, our radio show has finally made it to the airwaves! We have 3 shows over the coming weeks on the local Berlin station, Herbst Radio. Tomorrow, 13th Feb from 20:00-21:00 CET and the subsequent 2 Saturdays, 20th and 27th, at the same time. Tune in on 99,1 FM or listen online at http://www.herbstradio.org/ or http://radio.digitalinberlin.de/.

Following the unmitigated success of last years MADEIRADIG, we are pleased to announce the festival will take place again this year, from 3rd-6th December - save the date! Check out the MADEIRADIG photos and documentary film online. And you can find a double page feature about the MADEIRADIG in the current issue of The Wire Magazine.

Also we already have 3 incredible Berlin events to look forward to. The first is the Berlin live debut by French beat producer "Yoggy One" at St. Georg Club on Fri. 5th March. Another Serious Beat Producers party is set to happen on Fri. 2nd April - venue TBC.  And also on the cards is an evening of Scottish electronica "Scottronics" to take place in April. Stay tuned and check the website for more info on all these exciting shows.

All the best,
Your Digital in Berlin Team

--

Digital in Berlin
10407 Berlin/Germany

D/B presents the MADEIRADIG Festival 2010 | Madeira Island / Portugal | www.madeiradig.net

SAVE A TREE - PLEASE DO NOT PRINT THIS EMAIL UNLESS YOU REALLY NEED TO

are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person
responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, please
be advised that you have received this email in error and that any
use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is
strictly prohibited.

The content of this email and any files transmitted with it may not
reflect the views and opinions of the originating company. If you have
received this email in error, please contact us immediately.