helen varley jamieson on Fri, 4 Nov 2011 05:27:32 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> 11:11:11 UpStage Festival Schedule: we have lift-off!

.
11:11:11 = 5 time zones, 12 shows, 24 hours, 34 artists!

From 11am on 11/11/11 New Zealand time until 11pm on 11/11/11 European time, an exciting selection of cyberformance will be presented at the 11:11:11 UpStage Festival. Anyone with a standard internet connection and browser can attend with just one click.

The schedule of performances to be presented at the 11:11:11 UpStage Festival is now available online: view the schedule here.

It's always a big job to work out a schedule across so many time zones, and this is the first year that we've managed to publish it a month before the festival. We hope that this will make it easier for you to plan ahead which shows you'd like to see, and help to get more media coverage of this innovative festival of live online performance.

We've also released a publicity pack which contains further information about the shows, as well the real-life access nodes confirmed so far (more are always welcome, just let us know) and background information to UpStage. You can download this and access other media information about the festival here, including links to some of the artists' sites where they are documenting the process of developing their shows, and showreels from past festivals.

Please help spread the word - forward this email to anyone who may be interested in attending the festival and especially to anyone you know who may wish to cover the festival in any media.

For more information about the 11:11:11 UpStage Festival please contact helen@upstage.org.nz or vicki@upstage.org.nz.

We look forward to to seeing you onboard 11:11:11!

helen & vicki :)

helen varley jamieson: creative catalyst
helen@creative-catalyst.com
http://www.creative-catalyst.com
http://www.avatarbodycollision.org
http://www.upstage.org.nz