Bishop Zareh on Thu, 31 Jan 2013 02:15:00 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> Fwd: open call for processing.js projects until 10 of february

.

Hello people!

Medialab-Prado Madrid, Spain just opened a open call for submissions of processing.js sketches to be showcased in their giant 15x15m mediafacade!
An online tool has created to code directly your sketch online. You can add interaction with the people who walk around the building using the supersimple tracking API. Three lines of code and you have your code ready to interact with the people!

You can go directly to the tool clicking to the following link! Enjoy!

The open call will be open until the 10th of february, then from the 11th all the projects will be showcased.
We encourage you to have fun using the tool and submit your work!

More info about the open call here!

If you have any question please feel free to ask me in this thread or in the forum that we prepared inside the web!

Cheers!

Victor