Bishop Zareh on Mon, 22 Apr 2013 15:14:44 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> Fwd: Sticker Award 2013 opens at May 1st till October 15th – Klebstoff-Magazine #5 ready!

.

Stickma.de and rebel:art present

The International Sticker Awards 2013

Dear Sticker-Artists,

Guess whos back, back again. The Award is back, tell a friend!

The International Sticker Award 2013 opens for submissions from May 1st 2013 to October 15th.

Like last year, you can vote for all submitted stickers to determine a User-Award, Apart from the first, second and third price, determined by an international jury.

Last years exhibition was somewhat unusual. The International Sticker Award 2012 was a featured project at the CYNETART Festival for computer based Art in Dresden, Germany. We presented the best stickers of 2012, chosen by our jury and our users, as an interactive sticker safari in the streets of Dresden which was guided by a smartphone augmented reality app.

Arte Creative made a nice clip about two projects at CYNETART, including the International Sticker Award. (Available in french and german).

For more stickers check the brand new KLEBSTOFF 5 magazine which will be released early may.

Remember, all Sticker Award winners get featured in the Klebstoff-Magazine.

This time itâs hosted by the infamous LODOWN MAGAZINE. They prepared a potpourri of visual stunts by a roster of international and local artists just for you.

This issue is actually quite themeless, but in the making we found a lot of skulls, sex references and satanic shit on our table of content. Thatâs why we had to restrict it and had to put this expansive shrink wrap around to protect the innocent customers.
Remember stickers are a sport, a manifest, a tool and not only for kids, donât just leave âem in this book â make them seen and stick âem up!

Check the Lodown-Magazine or our Facebook-Page for further updates as the official release is the 30th of April.

Keep up the good work,

Andreas Ullrich & Raphael NÃser

To unsubscribe the newsletter, click here.

www.stickeraward.net | facebook page