Alan Sondheim on Wed, 19 Jun 2013 05:57:38 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> My book AZURE/NATURE/DIGITAL

.

AZURE/NATURE/DIGITAL

http://www.lulu.com/us/en/shop/alan-sondheim/azure-nature-digital/ebook/product-17441222.html
- free ebook from 2009
http://www.lulu.com/shop/search.ep?contributorId=557924
http://www.lulu.com/shop/alan-sondheim/azure-nature-digital/paperback/product-5195127.html
- includes the paperback for sale

I revisited this book today, and really want to suggest, if you're
interested in my work, that you either download the free pdf or buy
the $19.00 paperback; since I receive no royalties for this, the
format doesn't matter. The first half or so of the book contains my
philosophical essays and other related work; the second half builds
and extends that. I was surprised at how good it is, given its
length - 525 pages; at one point I thought most of the material was
going to be published by a publisher of new media / philosophy, but
that feel through. In any case it's still available online as a Blue
Lion publication and it's inexpensive - or nothing - and just might
interest you. -