Chiara Passa on Tue, 23 Jul 2013 17:30:29 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> Not Here Not There Part II Published

.
Dear Authors,

Thank you for your contribution to LEA's issue Not Here Not There. Here is the second part: http://www.leoalmanac.org/vol19-no2-not-here-not-there-part-2/

Please widely disseminate the links to this first issue across your networks: http://www.leoalmanac.org/vol19-no1-not-here-not-there/ (Part I) and http://www.leoalmanac.org/vol19-no2-not-here-not-there-part-2/ (Part II)

Not Here Not There Part I is available as print on demand on Amazon (Part II will be available as well soon).

Feel free to share the announcements from LEA's social networks via LEA's Facebook and Twitter pages.

Thank you very much for your patience and assistance during the publication process.

With kind regards,
The LEA Team