Angelo Ferreira de Sousa on Tue, 19 Nov 2013 19:44:36 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> 12 projects

.
I would like to introduce you my (art) work  -->

http://www.angeloferreiradesousa.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/04/12.pdf

"ângelo ferreira de sousa work, sometimes strikingly visible, sometimes no
more than a rumour, is concerned on the social constructions that we make and
reassert everyday in the attempt to question and even undermine these constructions.
Being those construction about Portuguese or European Identity or even the
privatisation of the public sphere and the notion of citizenship... The viewer,
participant or passer-by is normally trapped by the anodyne visuals and forms of
his work that usually carry less innocent content, into pondering his values and
pre-conceptions with what is presented by his work.

âfs is now based in Paris, France. He works between Paris, Barcelona and Oporto."
--
ângelo ferreira de sousa