Empty & Take Magazine on Mon, 23 Feb 2015 16:57:30 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> Empty Magazine Crowd-Funding Project - 1 Week to go

.
Title: TAKE

//

We have just under a week to go on Empty Magazines crowd-funding project. We are almost half-way thanks to the support of many awesome humans, but we still need more support to get us across the line. The deadline to be involved is 1 March.

As you can see from the above image, we have some great Rewards on offer. Including having one of your very own artworks printed in the Annual 02, which is not something that we have ever offered before. This is a great way to impress your Mum and to show your work to our readers.

Please check out our Pozible page for more information. We hope you can help us bring the Annual 02 to life!

Click Here To Support

//

CLICK HERE TO UNSUBSCRIBE Powered by Campaign Monitor Take & Empty
PO Box 3248
Tamarama NSW 2026 Australia
www.takephotomag.com
www.emptymag.com