Sanja Stojanovic on Thu, 26 Mar 2015 15:45:36 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> K3 Film Festival

.
Dear nettime.org Team!

We sending you the information regarding the open calls for entries.

Call for Entries 2015

K3 international Short Film Competition

  • open to all genres
  • open worldwide
  • maximum length: 30 minutes
  • no subscription fee
  • production date after January, 1st, 2013
  • Deadline: April, 30th, 2015
  • Applications for the K3 international competition can be exclusively made via FilmFestivalLife. No sending of DVDs or vimeo-previews.

If you could insert this open call in one of your next newsletters, we would be very grateful.
And if you have any other question, please don`t hesitate to contact us.

website k3festival.com
E-mail fritz.hock@k3festival.com

Best regards,

Sanja Stojanovic