Amelia Wakeford on Wed, 14 Oct 2015 19:31:27 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> Invitation to Sussex Humanities Lab Inaugural Lecture/Reception

.

Advance Invitation

The Sussex Humanities Lab Inaugural Lecture

The Sussex Humanities Lab team warmly invite you to our official opening event in London

The Great Room, Royal Society for the Arts, London

Thursday December 3rd, 2015 at 6:30pm

Caroline Bassett, David Berry, Tim Hitchcock, Sally Jane Norman, and Rachel Thomson, Director and Co-Directors of the Sussex Humanities Lab, would like to welcome you to our inaugural event.

Guest Speakers

Professor Lorna Hughes, Professor of Digital Humanities, University of Glasgow;

Professor Jonathan Sterne, James McGill Chair in Culture and Technology, McGill University, Montreal

Respondents and Chair: Members of the Sussex Humanities Lab (SHL)

The talks will be followed by a drinks reception at the RSA.

Please RSVP to Amelia Wakeford a.c.wakeford@sussex.ac.uk