Christian Fuchs on Thu, 25 Feb 2016 03:23:40 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> *FINAL CALL: Proposal deadline: 1 March 2016 FINAL CALL ***

.
A reminder that the deadline of 1 March 2016 is approaching for book submissions to the Critical and Digital Social Media Studies.

https://www.westminster.ac.uk/news/2016/critical-digital-and-social-media-studies-call-for-book-proposals

http://www.uwestminsterpress.co.uk/site/news/

"Critical Digital & Social Media Studies" is a book series edited by
Christian Fuchs on behalf of the Westminster Insitute for Advanced
Studies and published by the University of Westminster Press. It
publishes books that critically study the role of the Internet, digital
and social media in society and make critical interventions.

We invite submissions of book proposals that fall into the scope of the
series.

The books in the series are published in an open access format available
online without payment using a Creative Commons licence (CC-BY-NC-ND)
and simultaneously as affordable paperbacks. We are able to publish a
number of books in the call without any book processing charges thanks
to support by the University of Westminster Library.

The Westminster Institute for Advanced Studies
http://www.westminster.ac.uk/wias
is a new interdisciplinary institute at the University of Westminster.
Its inaugural research theme is critical digital & social media research.
Subscription to its newsletter is possible here:
http://www.westminster.ac.uk/newsletter