Francoise Lamy on Thu, 17 Mar 2016 19:34:13 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> SPLICE FESTIVAL (London, June 3 & 4th) - Call for Submissions open now!

.

Please spread the word & feel free to forward   J

CALL FOR ARTISTS AND PARTICIPANTS

SPLICE FESTIVAL, LONDON
3rd & 4th JUNE 2016

Submission deadline: April 8th 2016 at 5pm.

Splice Festival is a new audio visual performing arts festival for London. The first edition will take place on 3rd and 4th June 2016 across a selection of cultural arts venues.

Splice Festival forms the UK branch of Creative Europe’s AV Node Network, a large scale project which partners 13 art and technology festivals across some of Europe’s biggest cities to promote and support the work of emerging audio visual artists.

At its core the festival’s programme will explore the overlapping fields of audio visual art and culture through a collection of live performances and projects including live cinema, AV remixing and VJing alongside other performative work that includes digital theatre, projection mapping, visual music, generative software, creative coding, experimental music and work that uses old and new technology in engaging ways.

Our educational programme will feature a range of workshops, talks and panel discussions.

If you’d like to be involved, Splice Festival welcomes artists to participate – and we’ll also be looking for volunteers. It’s free to apply and the deadline is April 8th 2016. Please apply via our website submission forms – details here: www.splicefestival.com/open-call

We look forward to seeing your work!

The Splice team
www.splicefestival.com