eb on Wed, 26 Oct 2016 20:47:08 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> HYBRID MATTERs symposium - 24th, 25th November in Helsinki/Finland

.
sorry for crossposting

++

The Bioartsociety would like to cordially invite you to the
HYBRID MATTERs Symposium 24th and 25th of November 2016 at
the Theatre Academy of the University of the Arts in Helsinki.

 Thursday 24th of November - HYBRID MATTERs key dialogs

with keynotes by Jeniffer Gabrys, Jussi Parikka, Steen Rasmussen
and a response by Cecila Åsberg

 Friday 25th of November - HYBRID MATTERs panels

with Kristina Lindström, Åsa Ståhl, Thora Petursdottir,
Björn Wallsten, Kira O'Reilly, Tuija Kokkonen, Laura Beloff,
Jens Hauser, Monika Bakke, Jonas Jørgensen, Paavo Järvensivu,
Maarja Kruusmaa, Erich Berger and more to be confirmed

++

The HYBRID MATTERs symposium investigates hybrid ecologies, the
convergence of our environment with technology and essentially
the intentional and unintentional transformation of our planet
through human activity.

More information about speakers and schedule here:
http://symposium.hybridmatters.net/

Attendance is for free, but limited seating, please register here:
http://symposium.hybridmatters.net/registrations/new

++

HYBRID MATTERs is a Nordic art&science network program lead by
the Bioartsociety/FI, together with IT-University of Copenhagen/DK,
Malmö University/SE, Kunsthall Grenland/NO, Nikolaj Kunsthal/DK
and Forum Box/FI. http://hybridmatters.net/

We are looking forward to your participation.

Best wishes

Erich Berger
Director / Bioartsociety
http://bioartsociety.fi