Chiara Passa on Sat, 19 Nov 2016 18:15:36 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> 205_RESET_CONTENT by Darko Fritz at the Widget Art Gallery, November 20 - January 20 2017.

.
Dear friends & colleagues,

Hope this finds you well.
I'm glad to present “205_RESET_CONTENT” by Darko Fritz at the Widget Art Gallery, November 20 2016 - January 20 2017.
The Widget Art Gallery http://www.chiarapassa.it/wag is a Web-App cross-device, just save the WAG icon on your mobile!
Always available the osx-dashboard version at http://www.chiarapassa.it/TheWidgetArtGallery.html Enjoy the show!

Best regards, Chiara Passa

About the WAG:

Due to our needs that seem to be increasingly handheld, WAG was born on 2009! The Widget Art Gallery is a pioneering-format I made to show digital art. The WAG is a mini single art gallery room fitting into people's pocket that every month hosts a solo digital art exhibition related to its dynamic site-specific context. So the WAG works both as a sort of kunsthall showing temporary exhibitions and also as museum conserving all the past shows inside an online archive that creates a permanent collection.
WAG website http://www.chiarapassa.it/TheWidgetArtGallery.html

About the artwork:

“205_RESET_CONTENT” by Darko Fritz November 20 2016 - January 20 2017.
From the series ‘Internet Error Messages’, “205_RESET_CONTENT” is a site-specific hypnotic gif-animation making a sort of conceptual reset of the wag space.
Darko Fritz is artist, curator and researcher based in Croatia. Fritz was one of the pioneer in using the internet as artistic medium.
http://darkofritz.net/

--
Chiara Passa - media artist
chiarapassa@gmail.com