Kaj Grønbæk on Fri, 16 Nov 2018 23:30:19 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> Assistant Professors (tenure-track) or Associate Professors positions in Computer Science, Aarhus University, DK

.
The Department of Computer Science (www.cs.au.dk) at Aarhus University is looking for excellent and visionary tenure track Assistant Professors or Associate Professors to push the frontiers of Computer Science research. Aarhus University - an international top-100 University - has made an ambitious strategic investment in a 5-year recruitment plan to radically expand the Department of Computer Science. Therefore, the University is seeking researchers driven by excellence in research and visions for the future digitalization agenda, to join the department and collaborate with our world-class researchers.

The positions are open from June 1st 2019, but we are flexible on start dates. The application deadline is January 6th 2019.

We seek candidates in all areas of computer science as part of the expansion plan, please visit our Web site to read more about our department.

Best Regards

Kaj Grønbæk
Head of Department, Professor

Department of Computer Science
Aarhus University
Aabogade 34
DK-8200 Aarhus N
Denmark

PLEASE note that this mail may contain personal information. This means that you must first ensure that your personal information is not unnecessarily distributed to others, and that the information should be deleted immediately when the information is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it has been sent.