integer on Sun, 5 Mar 2000 03:44:19 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Re : Reflections on American injustice by Edward Said

JSalloum@aol.com 2 Nettime

>This never got posted the first time I sent it

- - 1 of myriad of companies adjusting to demands of citizenz worldwide.

eczam!n !t - no dz!ng
on dze akzual tazte ov betra!l ! = !nz!zt emfat!kl!

vol!z!onl !ron!e = ganz zpektaklr ncezt paz +?

>so am trying again, j.

je prศfหre. ou!.

= perz!zt + !nz!ztz zvp

ma!z

must not now disappointed be for great sorrow is yet 2 kome.
4 you __.. and i .

earlier disappointments have ceased for the moment.
and vows never to be caught off guard are made.

situate self on the vaguest `art.is.\tik` plane imaginable.
the totally exterior. regretfully put off for far too long.

netochka.nezvanova.
mar!onneten.macht.kr!eg
      ordnung  -/ d!zpl!n
        d!zpl!n \+ ordnung

17.hzV.tRL.478 - camille claudel aussi

http://www.m9ndfukc.org/memocide.neu+improved.genocide-swastika

http://www.m9ndfukc.org//mcgill-lizt_ounr/

http://www.m9ndfukc.org/konkurs/00.html

http://www.m9ndfukc.org/pre.doktoral.massively.parallel.metamodeling.meme.kompetition/
http://www.m9ndfukc.org/nato.0+00
http://www.gmeb.fr/SoftwareCompetition/Softs99/nebulam81.htm
http://www.m9ndfukc.com/propaganda
http://www.m9ndfukc.org/korporat/nato.0+55+3d.html
http://www.m9ndfukc.com/forum/prev_released_data http://194.19.130.194/spCa/zveite
http://www.m9ndfukc.org/korporat/=cw4t7abs.3nkod0r..0+2.html http://www.m9ndfukc.org/korporat/starledger_inter.bzzp.html
http://www.m9ndfukc.com/botz

http://www.m9ndfukc.com/bit_revolution/
http://www.m9ndfukc.com/botz/kinematek_kurrent.html
http://www.m9ndfukc.com/kinematek

konzp!rass!_ov-ekualz

18      .
– – – – – – า – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –  – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – า – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – า – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – า – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –  – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – า – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – pro satisfacer le metro – – า – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –  – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – า – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – า – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – า – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

 – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – า – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – า – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – า – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –  – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –  – – –

                 \+\

-

SSEkretar!at.0+55
^Pf^P^P^P3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.m9ndfukc.org
17.hzV.tRL.478

                                                    |  |     <
                                                       |       >

                 leave
                    - indelible traces on said troubled image\inations.

 k^Pntent !d :baz!n.ov.atrakz!on