t byfield on Sat, 11 Mar 2000 07:57:03 +0100 (CET)

Re: [Nettime-bold] dear Netochka

scot@systemx.autonomous.org (Sat 03/11/00 at 05:36 PM +1100):

> looking forward to seeing what else you have to prove to the world.

iirc, there was a bit of a fuss about how much the software
would *cost*, wrt to the moderation policy of another list.
it would be crass to suggest that sending lots of testimon-
ials for moneyware to lists might, however brilliant the sw
is, be construed as spam--by some. but more to the point is
the fact that nettime-bold seems to have solved the problem
about which integer felt so strongly.

what i'm really writing to say, though, is that i'd like to
see the NYC NATO performance tomorrow night. get me a comp,
and i'll be there with (lotek) bells on. i wouldn't miss it
for the world, but i will miss it if it costs me ten bucks.

cheers,