Teddy Bytown on Sun, 12 Mar 2000 14:33:18 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] [Teddy-bold><Ted-shy]

As the field and town mice of the fables, for sure there is a bytown teddy,
and he is the non moderator of the non moderated nettime list. please do not
see this duo-negation as the affirmation of existence of a ted byfield,
moderator of moderated nettime: [now it is teddy bytown that speaks] it
would be just another bit of junk brain juice for moderated nettimeclubber
sure to elicit 35ko of sub-academia with attached list of self-referential
list of reference. Curb your dog, please. Us, [the "us" of royalty, our
majesty teddy bytown, us therefore], us, me says ["me" : now it's just the
petty ted and democratic me) so us, bold non moderator of nettime, I am but
a simple ted byfield, only catholic and latin, and specially dirty between
the toes, and then yes I - the non teddy bytown - I will claim very soon
"look! how they stink free! as I told you they did"; The only question for
me remains: on which list ?