Lumpenilluminate on Tue, 21 Mar 2000 22:25:42 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] The lumpen collective's cult list inaugeration and invitation tocontribute

Dear Felix hope everythings o.k.
fraternally sissy
Contributions sought for illuminist project.
At      www.onelist.com/group/cultofthepersonality
Our community aims to explore the diverse thoughts and feelings associated
with peoples introjection and projection of the 'ready made' expressive
elements our imaginations are encouraged to identify with and consume, whilst
simultaneously depleting our sense of power,purpose and control.In examining
testomonies,their interpretations and the detailing of meanings through
usage, we believe it is possible to recoup our various emotional investments
and begin to understand the processes of splitting within individuals and
groups that are encouraged by the vested interests of mediation within the
symbolic and pathological order of appearances.