McKenzie Wark on Thu, 20 Apr 2000 15:35:30 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Information Divide

The Information Technology & Communications Policy Committee
NSW Branch of the Australian Labor Party

invites all ALP members and supporters to attend
a Policy Forum on

The Information Divide
focussing on the growing rift between the information
rich and poor in our society.

Sunday May 7th, 3pm - 5pm
Campbelltown RSL
6 Lithgow Street
Campbelltown

Speakers include:
Mark Latham MP - Member for Werriwa
McKenzie Wark - author and Labor academic
& Jock Given - Chair  Communications Law Centre.

For further information please call Elias Hallaj
on 0419 963 333.