Kalin Serapionov on Wed, 3 May 2000 15:53:33 +0200 (CEST)

[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

[Nettime-bold] Emglish Word

Dear Friends,
Does anybody can told me any propre English word for "desk football game"? Its a table with ruled green field, metal handles, plastic figures - teams (usually blue and red) and white ball. Hope everybody knew that. In Bulgarian we call it "dshagi", but I need English word if exists.

Thanks in advance,

Kalin Serapionov