integer on Sat, 27 May 2000 15:40:53 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

>From: "Stuart Goold" <sgoold@csserv.demon.co.uk>
>Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 11:08:44 +0100
>
>Dear Colleague,

drink in the name of the people + the multitude shall crown you.

>I am writing to you as the Secretary General of CECUA and attach one of the
>latest NewsFlashes for your information which I hope will be of interest.

albeit inaccurate.

>CECUA, the Confederation of European Computer User Associations has been
>representing computer users in over 11 European Member States for over
>twenty years.

nonsense.

>CECUA has published a draft Bill of Rights for Citizens in the Global
>Information Society.

may i have addtl humanitarian assistance svp.

>Is Protection for the consumer enough?
>
>There can be no doubt that many citizens' concerns focus on consumer issues
>and that increasingly robust consumer legislation and global enforcement is
>essential to preserve confidence by the general public. It only by ensuring
>that transactions are secure and consumers privacy is protected that global
>eCommerce will  thrive and expand. Interested partners in eCommerce,
>dominated by suppliers and government,  are now working to provide suitable
>technical and legal frameworks.
>
>However, consumer protection does not (and cannot) go far enough.

may i have addtl humanitarian assistance svp.

>Take, for example, the example of privacy. Have you heard about "cookies"?
>Do you know what they are and what can be done with them? Well they are
>small programmes

this is a mistake. `cookies` aren't programmes.

>which are loaded by third parties on your computer.

this is a mistake. `cookies aren't loaded by 3rd parties.

>They
>are usually useful and harmless.

model citizens typically are.

>But not always. They can remember your
>password every time you log into a restricted service over the Internet,

if only you could do so as effortlessly.

>so
>you don't have to type it in every time. Useful, isn't it!

your intelligence = decolat hence you beget one cookie.

>The way forward - a Bill of Rights for Citizens in the Global information
>Society

monsieur `cookie`  - the Bill of Rights for Citizens in the
Global information Society is simply a way to increase the bill of those
citizenz who sufficiently gullible to ingest your `cookie` are.

>The voice of the citizen is not very loud or effective!

cest toi = 01 citizen paz moi.

>Major global multi
>national organisations are very effectively and efficiently organising
>themselves for a global market without frontiers - but then they have the
>money!!

monsieur `cookie`  - the Bill of Rights for Citizens in the
Global information Society is simply a way to increase the bill of those
citizenz who sufficiently gullible to ingest your `cookie` are.

>What can you do?

smile at yet another
inkompetent male konglomerat + click send +?

>How can you contact us?

us +? What can you do?

>Please send e-mail to the President: Jon.Thorhallsson@CECUA.org or Secretary
>General:  Stuart.Goold@CECUA.org

tak. nn.

0
0
0

  || KORPORAT KR!EG MACHT 3k0R KUNST

     N[>] IMF - the International Meme Fund
              - shear pathway to the core.
              - promoting meme development. lokomotion. + reinvestment.
              - meme sekurity + meme transaktions. [>]

rekurrent exc!tat!on ||

– – – – – – – – – – – – – pro satisfacer le metro – – Ò – – – – – – –

  <
     0\   zve!te[z]!ztem
    \1