{ brad brace } on Mon, 29 May 2000 06:59:53 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: why

On Tue, 23 May 2000, clc wrote:

> Rockets push stored materials in one direction and experience a thrust
> force in the
>        opposite direction.

Good! But... that's not what really happens.

From ---@loud.org.au Tue May 19 17:57:12 1998
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 09:34:16 +1000
To: { brad brace } <bbrace@wco.com>
Subject: Re: contribution

hey brad,

thanks for your email - sorry i've been a while in replying...

your project is ace!!

 ~ Mirror-sites requested! Archives too!
>   The latest new jpeg will always be named, 12hr.jpeg
>   Average size of images is only 45K.
>   *
>   Perl program to mirror ftp-sites/sub-directories:
>   src.doc.ic.ac.uk:/packages/mirror
>   *

since the cliptart site has 50 mg to play with, if you need space for
archiving and/or a mirror site, we would love to host your site...

so would i just have to run the perl program above to make it into a
mirror? is this is www site? (sorry, my tech knowledge is a bit fuzzy)

and i saw the site is non-copyright - so this means i can use your jpgs
to add to the cliptart site? (just double checking!)

take care
jane