integer on Wed, 31 May 2000 15:29:20 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ 242.e

            alo _hou ---------___..
                                much
      t!me du = zpend!ng on _- p l u r  p l u r  p l u r

            -> kl!k h!er -> 01 neu + !mprovd e.plur zoluz!e

           http://eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/gm.al!mentaz!e/242.e.sit.bin

 -

           01 komplimentary kopie 4 life forms = korektly
           asses the funktionality of 242.e.sit.bin

medicina: dial 'e' for pleasure

there is a chemical in the brain with an enigmatic name
that seems to be involved in a variety of emotional responses.
modulating the activity of this substance has been suggested
as a radical new way of dulling anxiety, relieving depression
and beating stress.

this mystery molecule is involved in the perception of both
pleasure and pain. now research reported in nature shows that
it has a specific part to play in the brain's response to opiates
 -- substances including drugs of abuse such as morphine and heroin.
the name of this chemical -- simply, 'substance p' -- could come
straight out of a               movie.

    dial `n` for pleasure.

                                    pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn

     - [c]ccp nn - lazt faze ov pleasure = pleasure due 2 errorz

-

Sofia Kovalevskaya
@http://www.45c.com
17.hzV.tRL.478