Károly Tóth zeroglab rotterdam on Thu, 1 Jun 2000 02:33:14 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] 0G_FWD_01_JUNE_2000 - Leonardo Lawsuit Update

zero g artlab rotterdam

 0G_FWD_01_JUNE_2000

From: "Andrea Blum" <isast@well.com

Subject: Lawsuit Update

Dear Leonardo colleagues and friends,

You have contacted us in support of the Leonardo network
art and science network in the lawsuit that has been filed
by the company Transasia against the Association , a non
profit organisation in France.

We want to take this opportunity to thank you and provide
you with an update on the situation.

I am afraid to report that the news is not good.

We are continuing to defend ourselves in court but Transasia
is maintaining their lawsuit against us. We thank those of you that have
made financial donations to help us help pay our legal costs; Additional
details on the situation can be found at:

http://mitpress.mit.edu/e-journals/Leonardo/isast/lawupdate.html

We solicit at this time your ideas and suggestions on how
to defend the lawsuit and preserve the future of the Leonardo network

Roger Malina
President, Association Leonardo

Find out what's happening with the trademark
infringement lawsuit against Leonardo!
Go to http://mitpress.mit.edu/Leonardo
and scroll to "Lawsuit update."

Andrea Blum
Fundraising Coordinator
Leonardo/ISAST News Coordinating Editor
425 Market Street, 2nd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94105, U.S.A.
Email: isast@well.com     415-405-3335
Web: http://mitpress.mit.edu/Leonardo/

zeroglab-rotterdam
name: Károly Tóth
address: Gedempte Zalmhaven 923
3011 BT Rotterdam NL
tel: +31 (0)10 2400390 or 2400391
e-mail: zeroglab@freemail.c3.hu
studio: http://users.bart.nl/~terra
office: www.visto.com/guest/0g
 0G is an independent art-lab.
 We are in an evolving process of exchage
 with initiatives of individuals and institutions
 based on mutual sympathy.