Wu-ming Yi on Fri, 2 Jun 2000 22:15:22 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] wumingfoundation

http://www.wumingfoundation.com

The official organ of the wu-ming foundation, laboratory of narrative
productions.

Our declaration "of war"  +  works in progress, abstracts and advance
chapters from the next novels + multi-lingual press items  +  freely
downloadable books (as yet, unfortunately, only in Italian... However,
Q  is being translated into Spanish, French, German, Dutch and Greek) (June
2000) + commented links to other "post-Blissett" groups and to all sorts of
groups and movements that fight capitalism, globalization and the worldwide
apartheid.

/Giap/  is wu-ming's electronic newsletter. It keeps subscribers up-to-date
with what goes on in
our atypical business company. The newsletter is named after the Vietnamese
general Vo
Nguyen Giap,  who kicked the French and the US out of Indochina.

There are two different editions:

/Giap/ (regular) is the original Italian bulletin. It is sent out about
once a week to those who send us a message with "Vo Nguyen Giap" in the
subject field.
Each issue is archived in html-format 2-3 days after its release.

/Giap/digest/ is the international edition in English. It contains
translated abstracts from /Giap/
and will be posted about once a month. The procedure to subscribe is the
same, plus one has to type "digest" in the message's body.

[It won't be posted on Nettime.]

As happens with the Italian bulletin, the issues will be stored in the
"Giap" section of wumingfoundation.com