integer on Tue, 6 Jun 2000 05:15:07 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

mesaj zekret  -  2 tomtem@gmx.de - auss!

http://www.m9ndfukc/data/noisz/plz_go-home_kouboi.mp2

>Thomas,
>
>I don't think my post, to which you are replying below, made it onto nettime
>for some reason. Perhaps it slipped through the cracks?

korporat fasc!zt krakz ou quo! +?
= nett!me = 01 kompend!um ov.

    http://www.m9ndfukc.org/memocide.neu+improved.genocide

eusocial.com -> superb source for male fascist antibodies.

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.

-

Netochka Nezvanova