data]h![bleeder on Wed, 7 Jun 2000 21:31:30 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: Activate Fade and Beginning Line

Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 10:22:09 -0400
From: Diane Ludin <duras@thing.net>
To: wryting <wryting@julian.uwo.ca>
Subject: agentfade = the begining

FADE IN: One Voice

Agent architecture slipping through my fingers...finding hollow airless
spaces with crowds of real flesh...horror me not terror me
deep...leading to trace an unforgiving break...splitting across a silent
seam...placing a chemical dollhouse where silk whispers...inaudible to
those who listen only for the truth...you could catch and trace
yourself...all sounds of fear and threaten black night...not afraid of
the terror me not, horror me only...in shadows with bodies unlike my
own...distorted by surrounding elements in constant balance...always new
elements arising, entering, shifting, leaving, a certain kind of
desperation I know...a certain pain to outline while you're forgetting
how to feel...the unfortunate turn of time stopping the clock...warping
the day and glass within the windows...I begin with my own truths, the
poison of things that most people don't see...time's chemical evidence a
physiology...bringing about stages to bind the likes of time and
truth...liquid engage language...   -Diane Ludin

At 10:22 AM 30/05/00 -0400, Diane Ludin wrote:
>Activate FADE [L]IN[E]: 1 Voice + 1

[Fade Line Actiff::Voice 1 + 1 Merge A[h!]lert]

>Ar.gent[z N ladiez] arches tilt 2wardz conjecture, zlipping t.here, bought
2 bloode bi mi fingers...

>Future rewindingz b.lank[n dank], followed bi hairlezz s.pacez [femme legz
N pitz and lip-fade-linez] with crowingz ov reality checked-flezh [ee bitz,
genial genI[nfo]T[echne]alia...

>O[h!] the horror/ me [k]not[ted] in2 terrored genduh packagez that binde
/me deep[inne purrception, dulled depth percept:ON]...

>Lead crammingz traced in2 a unfertile organizm, bounde 2 break...

>Spit.ting[lez, a[h]gain] across ah silent poisoned fall.oh!.pian stream
[ov wurdz], con.neck.t...

>Lacing a[h!] sette ov 12 mica dollz built from embreeyoh bitz, housed here
in siloz ov keening whis.purrz...

>Instinct.ewe.all, [wo]man.diblez function 4 thoze who list N jolt within
gened truths...

>Ewe could catch yr death, chilled and tracinge you.r cloned zelf...

>All boundaries Xcrossed, ovian fear treatz black knightz n silvered horzez...

>Knottz fraid, terraws meant not horror 4 me onlee...

>In shifting planez of lighte, windoze bloodied with thoze like mi
own[whore.ship]...

>Tortured bi zooz that round up L-ee.ments of DNA shardian constantz,
balance 4gotten...

>All wayz leadinge to the new Roame, New El[l]e[phantine]gant Sta[tic]mens
risinge, entering, shape-shiftinge...

>Pain 2 define, [fade]out.line while you're 4getting feelingz of that
contracting meme.ori...

>Fortunez turn on the heade[ache] ov a pinned cloned clock...

>Wizhing, harping the day away with a[h!] glazzy wind harborin scifi pagez

>Ginned with-N mi pistonned thingz, mostlee people N animuz, bio.logic.caul
seepage...

>2 my minez eye, a chemist's dense drugged prescriptz read like proze,
reversed phylogenic scale...

>Stage Actiffate FADE bindinge my likes ov too much[o] time...

>like N-gagez l[ike]angu[ish]age[z]...

-Di[mary-]an[n]e Ludin

>Activate Fade Line: One Voice plus one voice

[Fade Line Active::Voice One and one Merge Alert]

>Argent arches tilt towards conjecture, slipping here and there, bought
to blood by my fingers...

>Future rewindings blank, followed by hairless spaces [femme legs
and pits and lip-fade-lines] with crowings of reality checked-flesh [bits,
genial genitalia trapped in Info Techne]...

>Oh the horror /me knotted into terrored gender packages that bind
/me deep [in perception, dulled depth perception:ON]...

>Lead crammings traced into an unfertile organism, bound to break...

>Spitting across a silent poisoned fallopian stream [of words], connect...

>Lacing a set of 12 mica dolls built from embryo bits, housed here in silos
of keening whispers...

>Instinctual, woman-&-mandibles function for those who list and jolt within
gened truths...

>You could catch your death, chilled and tracing your cloned self...

>All boundaries crossed, ovian fear treats black knights and silvered
horses...

>Knots frayed, terrors meaning not horror for me only...

>In shifting planes of light, windows bloodied with those like my
own [and ownership]...

>Tortured by zoos that round up elements of DNA shardian constants,
balance forgotten...

>All ways leading to the new Roam, New Elegant Static Stamens
rising, entering, shape-shifting...

>Pain to define, outline [and fade] while you're forgetting feelings of that
contracting memory...

>Fortunes turn on the head of a pinned cloned clock...

>Wishing, harping the day away with a glassy wind harboring sci-fi pages

>Ginned within my pistoned things, mostly people and animal, biological
seepage...

>To my minds eye, a chemist's dense drugged prescripts read like prose,
reversed phylogenic scale...

>Stage Activate Fade: binding my likes of too much time...

>Like engages Like/Anguish/Language...

[Original version :Diane Ludin]
[mezangelled vurssion]
[Translated version: Mary-Anne Breeze]