integer on Tue, 13 Jun 2000 18:44:04 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re copyright & punishment

>i don't think it is a good idea to argue about the free use of copies by
>students - this is how they get into the market in the first place. whatever
>are the consequances of this practise, it cannot be altered.
>
>for all that talk about free copies,

the protocol suite vibrates as violoncello strings
an interaction that causes a quiver a responsive tone of harmonic complexity.
the articulation of subject interaction as expression
determines the value of its output packets - the resolution becomes
the composition a stratification of data.

= 0+0 free

>the point of concern for wark is imo
>the mechanism that should reward capable writers enabling them to devote
>more time to their studies instead of money earning. there should be one,
>and there was much talking about it - but nothing has appeared yet.
>
>one could imagine the solution in the paradigm of attention-economy if we
>unite that with online publishing. there could be some negligible ($1) price
>for rights to download the book + 10% for agent/bank/publisher and with some
>advanced programming the further distribution could be blocked - unless paid
>for. i din't think we're far away from this kind of capabilities. the only
>problem so far is that reading texts from monitor is not as pleasant as
>paperbooks.
>
>it may sound naive, but some kind of arrangement has to be constructed,

you aren't naive.
things shan't change if they are constructed.

>otherwise things won't change

things shan't change when they are constructed.

 our enkountrz = dze gu!de poztz + ue = bg!n 2 knou
uat 2 obzerv + uear 2 akt.

        * .47 throughout

        kommon form ov dze b!nd!ng theor+e
        volume of m9nd konta!nr>>1350 kub!k cm
        spirits to enforce art to enchant
        + my ending is despair static char
        *fpu[] = { "",
                                                "mc68881",
                                                "mc68882",
                                                "mc68040"
        };  -- mult!pl m!kroelektrode tekn!kuez
            &| ku!ver!ng w!ng ov affektat!on                 6
        2
                         3                                1
                         2                                6
                    Pin  1     ------------->   Pin  3

               Connection 1                Connection 2
                    ------------                   ------------

        in natural scenes objekts are rarely seen in isolation. [m9ndfukc.macht.reflektz!on]
        they are seen against a background [objekt] next to or partially occluded by objekts.

nn.

eusocial.com -> superb source for korporat fascist antibodies.

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.

-

Netochka Nezvanova