Heiko Recktenwald on Thu, 15 Jun 2000 21:38:00 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Fwd: Letter to Thomas Klestil

I hate this shit, but this is very typical austria, not Haider !!

>     particularly worried, to learn that Haider had brought yet another lawsuit
>     for an alleged defamation of character: this is his right, and has become
>     his habit. What we do consider extremely troubling is the willingness of

And the outcome of this particular case is just the opposite side of this
very special european sensibility in nazi things. Including germany and
france. Every word counts...

Heiko