Jaka Zeleznikar on 19 Jul 2000 20:55:59 -0000

[Nettime-bold] _I have a new, very good URL

hi

I changed my URL.

Now it's:
http://www.verygoodnetart.org

** It's FREE, fun and very good!! [and net art, of course]
Check it NOW! [and get extra free links to other net art sites!!!] **

http://www.verygoodnetart.org
http://www.verygoodnetart.org

have a successful and happy day!
yours
Jaka Zeleznikar

+
I would appreciate if you update your bookmarks/favorites and links, thank you.

Jaka Zeleznikar
http://www.verygoodnetart.org (ex: http://193.2.52.206/~jaka/)
Information about the artist and links to his net art works.
[ informacija o umetniku in povezave na njegova dela spletne umetnosti ]