Anonymous on Sat Apr 21 00:06:17 2001

No Subject

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: nettime's_roving_reporter [mailto:nettime@bbs.thing.net]
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2000 11:40 AM
To: nettime-l@bbs.thing.net
Subject: <nettime> Adam Penenberg's letter of resignation to Forbes
Magazine

"effectively immediately"--effective immediately.

"Since Forbes issued a press release about the story, I assume the response
within 60 Fifth Avenue was positive"--assumed (verb tense agreement)

"("Going Once, Going Twice... Hacked!")."--punctuation placement

"I repeated to Tenn that I would not testify, that this was gross breach of
journalism ethics."--journalistic

"(He did a phenomenal job, too.)."--punctuation

"They must be thinking, If it could happen to me, if could happen to
them."--lack of proper quoting, and should be 'it could happen to them'