reply998 on 6 Aug 2000 03:09:38 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Olympics Down Under - Win 2 tickets to Sydney Australia and 7 days accommodation - Our Treat! 28709

Congratulations to lucky July Draw winner: Rachel of Forest City, Iowa - She and her
companion are on their way to beautiful Sydney Australia this September staying 7 days
in first class accommodation and seeing the Olympics first hand.

To enter free our August 10 draw click here http://www.GOVISITAUSTRALIANOW.MAGNA.COM.AU/DEFAULT2.HTM
and you could be our lucky August winner of 2 airfares and 7days accommodation this
September in beautiful Sydney Australia - plus the icing on the cake - a special bonus
for the lucky winner!

See you in Sydney!

Note: If you have received this notice in error and do not wish to participate,
please  accept our apologies and please double click on the below link to be
excluded  from further communication mailto:delete42@uole.com?subject=delete   ================================================================