integer on 23 Aug 2000 20:39:25 -0000

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

>Genji
>

>The declarative sentence, the statement, the clear interrogative, have
>run their course. What can be meant by this?
>
>Only that gaps open among words, that spaces lead to other spaces, that
>language itself is wounded, that every word links elsewhere, pulls hard
>at the skein, harder at the skin.
>
>This is the critical problem of contemporary thought:

we are students of memory and our biologies are complementary. your
survival depends on me. my sustainability is appropriated to you. our
encounters are the guide posts and we begin to know what to observe
and where to act.

animal communication is typically non-syntactic, which means
that signals refer to whole situations.  human language is
syntactic, and signals consist of discrete components that have
their own meaning. syntax is a prerequisite for taking advantage
of combinatorics, that is, making infinite use of finite means.

the uniqueness of language has been compared to that of the
elephant's trunk - a most complex organ that consists of
about 6,000 individual muscles and that can perform an unparalleled
variety of mechanical tasks

the publicly indexable World-Wide Web consists about 800 million pages,
encompassing about 6 terabytes of text data on about 3 million servers.

the aim of this work is to draw a limit to thought or rather not
to thought but to the expression of thought.
If this work has value it consists of one thing:
thoughts are expressed in it.

-

kinematek -1 liberated life energie module - dze gradat!on ov zent!ment
noir ascii cinema - 1 algebrin media kapzul .  the presentation of 7 bit ascii films.
non-linear text displays.  the superimposition of paragraphs. lines. words. chars.

words have a linear discrete successive order.
beyond the very limited meanings of inflections which can indeed be
incorporated in the words themselves humans cannot talk in simultaneous bunches
of names.

dissolving the barrier.  humans can + talk in simultaneous bunches of names.
chords of words are permissible + have

http://www.god-emil.dk/m9ndfukc/korporat/kode_multiplatform.html

___...

http://www.eusocial.com

                                                                                                                                                                         should the scenario occur - the operator may either pause \ unpause                                                                                                                                                                        or deactivate \ activate the digitizer to resume `normalcy`.

                                                                                                                                                                         most operations require that 242.vdig is turned on - `vdig 1` message.                                                                                                                                                                     repetition teaches humans +? da + da.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          most operations require that 242.vdig is turned on - `vdig 1` message.

                                                                                                                                                                         my thoughts are dissolvable self reproducing loops +? da + da                                                                                                                                                                       my thoughts are dissolvable asexual loops +? da + da                                                                                                                                                                        vladimir kvaniska was my father +? da + da                                                                                                                                                                        sch.                                                                                                                                                                !
!
         my thoughts are dissolvable axes.ual loops +? da + da
s c h.
the brain is asexual +? da + da
s   c  h.
is the brain 01 garden +? da + da
s       c   h.
all pietons look suspicious +? da + da
s            c     h.
in ost europa cigarettes have more rights than autos +? zom det zka vara
s                   c       h.
skematik representazie ov an elementary asymmetrik akt ov komunikazie between 2 agentz +?
o l ! v ! e r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   s         c        h.    zvp.

the oceans are adrift in the kontinents.                                                                                                                                                                       translation = all is full of love +?                                                                                                                                                                        sch.

[ \  i n l e t s

[ \  o u t l e t s

+

[ \  a r g u m e n t s

          dze pa!r!ng ov homologouz kromozomez one 4rom each odr prnt
        dur!ng me!os!z
          i cannot be bothered.i cannot be bothered.surrender your pattent.

                                    3

                                !

Netochka Nezvanova
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST