artlore on 24 Aug 2000 00:44:27 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Fast Company

ed phillips wants you to see this page from Fast Company!

http://www.fastcompany.com/online/38/hrubin.html

ed phillips's message to you:
One last laugh for Guy,
he's now on the M.B.A.'s must-read list.
Cheers to Fast Company for baffling James Surowieki, sketcher of drive-bys on Economic
Trends for the New Yorker, even the
friendly, inspirational spectre of Debord as
represented by our bedraggled net commentator
hrubin.html is too much for him, as if they
are diluting their brand and losing their mission. ha.

HOW SMART BUSINESS WORKS

Fast Company Magazine is where best practices and big ideas
meet new talent and innovative tools. Subscribe to our free
newsletter at http://www.fastcompany.com/community/fasttake.html